2-layer copper nickel clad copper sheet with high binding rate
In the field of transportation, copper-steel and aluminum-steel clad plate can be used for linear motor's clad induction plate (copper-steel clad induction plate) on light rail locomotive and subway train. This material not only has good electrical conductivity and good in corrosion resistance, but also improves the strength, and reduces the thickness as well as the cost.
1. Low resistivity: Copper has good electrical conductivity. ZEGOTA has optimized the electrical conductivity of copper by special technology. After combining with nickel, the resistivity of copper is reduced by 20%.
2. Good weldability: Nickel is a high temperature resistant material. When nickel reaches the melting point, copper melts completely and can be welded better, which can improve the welding performance by 45%.
3. High surface quality: Good surface roughness and dimensional consistency can be achieved by using cold rolling technology to manufacture combination metals and surface quality control technology.
1. Automobile Industry: Spark plugs are frequently used in automobiles, motorcycles and other motor vehicles. Multilayers are subjected to high temperature impact. Common materials have very short life. Nickel clad copper laminated plate have high temperature resistance and can withstand high temperature impact millions of times. Therefore, they will be widely used in the automobile industry.
2. Battery industry: Electrode plates of batteries have been used to deal with the state of electrification. Generally, copper plates have low service life, poor corrosion resistance, and connection wires of batteries. Nickel clad copper laminated plate have good corrosion resistance, and do not produce waste water and do not pollute the environment.