Corrosion resistance nickel clad copper sheet for new energy
Now with the rapid development of new energy, countries and regions are accelerating the use of new energy to replace non-renewable coal and other resources. But because the use of new energy is the need for the composite plate to be used with it. The clad panels produced by ZEGOTA with innovative technology have the characteristics of corrosion resistance and high bonding rate.
1. Low resistivity: Copper has good electrical conductivity. ZEGOTA has optimized the electrical conductivity of copper by special technology. After combining with nickel, the resistivity of copper is reduced by 20%.
2. Good weldability: Nickel is a high temperature resistant material. When nickel reaches the melting point, copper melts completely and can be welded better, which can improve the welding performance by 45%.
3. High surface quality: Good surface roughness and dimensional consistency can be achieved by using cold rolling technology to manufacture combination metals and surface quality control technology.
1. New energy industry: Nickel clad copper laminated plate has excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, ductility and corrosion resistance. Mainly used for making generators, buses, cables, switchgear, transformers, etc.
2. Automobile Industry: Spark plugs are frequently used in automobiles, motorcycles and other motor vehicles. Multilayers are subjected to high temperature impact. Common materials have very short life. Nickel clad copper laminated plate have high temperature resistance and can withstand high temperature impact millions of times. Therefore, they will be widely used in the automobile industry.
3. Battery industry: Electrode plates of batteries have been used to deal with the state of electrification. Generally, copper plates have low service life, poor corrosion resistance, and connection wires of batteries. Nickel clad copper laminated plate have good corrosion resistance, and do not produce waste water and do not pollute the environment.