Cookware Industry ，Automobile Industry , Appliance Industry
Ultra Thin , Perfect Surface
High Thermal Conductivity ， High Strength ，High Machinability
Strip , Coil , Sheet
stainless laminate sheets
steel laminate sheets
Mature technology Ultra thin Double-deck clad steel plate for industry
The steel clad aluminum belongs to the combination of steel and non-ferrous metals. It is generally divided into stainless steel clad aluminum, steel clad aluminum, stainless steel clad steel three forms, stainless steel and aluminum has high thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, easy processing and other characteristics, steel and aluminum has the characteristics of lightweight and easy welding, high strength, stainless steel has low cost and corrosion resistance, used to replace stainless steel and other characteristics. Our high-quality steel clad aluminum, developed and manufactured by innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials, have superior performance, leading high combination rate, ultra-thin and high combination ratio.
1. Ultrathin: Using unique clad technology, the single outer layer material with 0.01mm thickness can be cladded with 0.03mm base material. The total thickness can be up to 0.05mm.
2. High combination rate: We can improve the bonding degree between materials and the density of the joints between metals through cold rolling, hot rolling and high rolling force technology. It can achieve 99.99% bonding degree without voids and bubbles.
3. High composite ratio: When compounding two or more kinds of materials, high precision and high performance clad materials and base materials are used to achieve high composite ratio of clad materials according to their dimensional accuracy and customer requirements.
1. Electrical appliances industry: steel clad aluminum is used as the base plate, which has the advantages of low reflectivity and scratch resistance. Its thermal conductive aluminum coating is more durable than the traditional ceramic coating and ensures the perfect surface.
2. Automobile industry: Steel clad aluminum provides a new lightweight solution, especially for the technical problems of crevice corrosion or difficult welding, which promotes the innovative development of joining and welding.
3. Cookware industry: Uniform heat conduction, lightweight, easy cleaning and other factors make ZEGOTA clad materials have natural advantages in making kitchen utensils. Clad design is also compatible with induction heating range.