High Thermal Conductivity ，Corrosion Resistance ， High Machinability ， Lightweight
stainless laminate sheets
steel laminate sheets
2 layers 3 layers 5 layers of multi metal clad steel plate for furniture
Metal clad materials are generally divided into double-layer, three-layer, four layer, five layer and other multi-layer metal clad, while steel-clad aluminum is generally divided into three forms of stainless steel-clad aluminum, steel-clad aluminum, and stainless steel-clad steel. Stainless steel and aluminum have heat-conducting system, and aluminum-clad steel belongs to the combination of steel and non-ferrous metals.
Stainless steel and aluminum have the characteristics of high thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and easy processing. Steel and aluminum have the characteristics of light weight, easy welding and high strength. Stainless steel has the characteristics of low cost, corrosion resistance and replaceable stainless steel. We use innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and manufacture high-quality ladle aluminum, with superior performance, leading binding rate, ultra-thin and high binding rate.
1. Electrical appliances industry: steel clad aluminum is used as the base plate, which has the advantages of low reflectivity and scratch resistance. Its thermal conductive aluminum coating is more durable than the traditional ceramic coating and ensures the perfect surface.
2. Cookware industry: Uniform heat conduction, lightweight, easy cleaning and other factors make ZEGOTA clad materials have natural advantages in making kitchen utensils. Clad design is also compatible with induction heating range.
3. Automobile industry: Steel clad aluminum provides a new lightweight solution, especially for the technical problems of crevice corrosion or difficult welding, which promotes the innovative development of joining and welding.
1. Ultrathin: Using unique clad technology, the single outer layer material with 0.01mm thickness can be cladded with 0.03mm base material. The total thickness can be up to 0.05mm.
2. High composite ratio: When compounding two or more kinds of materials, high precision and high performance clad materials and base materials are used to achieve high composite ratio of clad materials according to their dimensional accuracy and customer requirements.
3. High combination rate: We can improve the bonding degree between materials and the density of the joints between metals through cold rolling, hot rolling and high rolling force technology. It can achieve 99.99% bonding degree without voids and bubbles.