Double layer three layers Ultra thin nickel clad stainless steel sheet for battery
Nickel clad stainless steel belongs to the combination of rare metals and steel products. Combined with the advantages of nickel, stainless steel and copper, claad materials with low resistivity, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance are formed.
Zegota develops and produces two or three layers of metal clad materials with high binding rate, ultra-thin and good surface quality by using innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials.
1. Low resistivity: The use of copper makes this clad material has low resistivity.
2. Corrosion resistance: The combination of nickel, stainless steel and copper further strengthens the corrosion resistance.
3. High temperature resistance: The most prominent feature of nickel material is high temperature resistance, which greatly improves the high temperature resistance of the material by cladding nickel to stainless steel.
1. Battery industry: An important application of nickel stainless steel clad copper is to be used as both anode cover and cathode cup in button battery industry. It has unique multi-layer characteristics.
2. Printed Circuit Board: Replace pure nickel with clad design with higher conductivity. Nickel/stainless steel/copper/stainless steel/nickel five-layer material system has low resistivity, excellent corrosion resistance, excellent welding properties, and lower cost than fine nickel.