High Temperature Resistance, No Magnetization Effect, Good Mechanical Properties
Lightweight, High Bonding Rate, High Temperature Resistance
Strip , Coil
titanium clad steel sheet
titanium clad steel strip
Noble metal cold rolling process titanium clad steel plate for industry
Titanium, as a precious metal, is also a rare metal, while steel is relatively common. Using each metal alone, not only is the price expensive, but also can not achieve the desired effect. Titanium clad steel metal clad material solves the contradiction between high performance and price.
Zegothic adopts innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality titanium clad steel materials with light weight and high temperature resistance.
1. High temperature resistance: titanium has a melting point of 1660 ° c and a boiling point of 3287 ° c. As a composite material, it can withstand extreme high temperature when surface contact.
2. Lightweight: the low density of titanium is combined with steel to achieve the purpose of lightweight.
3. High strength: steel has superior quality to strength ratio. In strength application design, titanium steel composite material takes full advantage of the high strength of steel.
1. Shipping field: titanium steel has good corrosion resistance. It has few dissolved ions in seawater environment, no toxicity and no need to worry about environmental pollution.
2. Light industry: the ultra-thin composite of titanium steel can be made into spectacle frames, ear studs, bracelet, charging battery, etc. The lifting weight is lower than platinum, so it is completely lightweight.
3. Food chemical container: titanium steel composite material has the characteristics of non-toxicity and high temperature resistance. It has natural advantages in the production of reaction vessels and heating melts.