High Thermal Conductivity, High Electrical Conductivity
copper clad aluminum plate
copper clad aluminium plate
3 ton roll of copper clad aluminum sheet for electric power Cold rolling process
The company specializes in the production of copper clad aluminum materials, customized size, plate re customization, through the cold rolling process can achieve even sub plate.
Copper clad aluminum materials belongs to the combination of non-ferrous metals. It has superior performance in surface quality, conductivity, thermal conductivity and other aspects, and has good lubricity, light weight, good heat dissipation and other characteristics. Zegota uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality copper clad aluminum plates with leading surface quality, high conductivity and high thermal conductivity.
1. High electric conductivity: We use special aluminum material as base material and copper material as layer material and combine them by cold rolling technology. We can make full use of their advantages and reduce the cost by a large margin. The conductivity of copper clad aluminum material can be increased by 40%.
2. High surface quality: Good surface roughness and dimensional consistency can be achieved by using cold rolling technology to manufacture combination metals and surface quality control technology.
3. High thermal conductivity: Copper has superior thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity can be increased by 35% by clad copper and aluminum.
1. Power Industry: Copper clad aluminum are used to replace traditional copper bars and transformer copper windings, while ensuring the performance, reducing the overall cost and lighter weight.
2. Electronic industry: Copper clad aluminum is used instead for heat conduction and heat dissipation system, which can improve thermal conductivity and heat dissipation effect under the original function. It can be used for conductive transition board, high and low voltage distribution cabinet, switch set, bus bar, electrolytic cell and so on.
3. Construction industry: Door and decorative panels made of copper clad aluminum material are light in weight, low in cost and good in appearance. They can be used as substitutes for pure copper material.