Ultra-thin, Lightweight And High Temperature Resistant
High Quality Surface, High Bonding Rate, High Strength
Sheet ,coil , Strip
titanium clad steel
titanium clad aluminium
Ultra thin Titanium Clad Steel Clad Titanium with High Temperature Resistance and Light weight
Titanium clad steel clad Titanium material belongs to the product of nonferrous metal and steel, which solves the contradiction between high performance and price. ZEGOTA adopts innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality titanium clad steel materials with leading ultra-thin, lightweight and high-temperature resistance.
1. High strength: steel has a good quality strength ratio. In the strength application design, Titanium clad steel clad Titanium materials make full use of the high strength performance of steel.
2. Corrosion resistance: Titanium clad steel clad Titanium material is an ideal material for ships and Marine engineering and is known as "Marine metal". Due to the formation of stable oxide film on the surface, titanium steel composite material will not cause environmental problems caused by metal ion leakage due to corrosion or erosion.
3. High temperature resistance: titanium has a melting point of 1660 ° c and a boiling point of 3287 ° c. As a composite material, it can withstand extreme high temperature when surface contact.
1. Marine engineering: titanium steel has been used in the field of Marine civil engineering. Titanium basically will not be corroed in seawater, and titanium metal ions will not be dissolved.
2. Food chemical container: titanium steel composite material has the characteristics of non-toxic, high temperature resistance, natural advantages in the production of reaction vessels, heating melt, low cost suitable for large-scale promotion.
3. Industrial field: the use of titanium high temperature resistance and non-toxic characteristics, combined with steel with high strength performance, in the power plant chimney use, to achieve a lasting, environmentally friendly effect.