Industrial Field, Ocean Engineering, Light Industry
High Quality Surface, Light Weight, High Strength
High Bonding Rate, High Strength, High Temperature Resistance
Strip , Coil , Sheet
titanium clad steel
titanium clad aluminium
Quality surface Titanium Clad Steel with High Strength and Light Weight
Titanium clad steel material belongs to nonferrous metal and steel products, which solves the contradiction between high performance and price. ZEGOTA adopts innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality titanium clad steel materials with leading lightweight, high-strength, high-quality surface characteristics, as well as low magnetic characteristics.
1. High strength: steel has a good quality strength ratio. In the strength application design, titanium steel composite materials make full use of the high strength performance of steel.
2. Lightweight: low density titanium is combined with steel to achieve the purpose of lightweight.
3. High temperature resistance: titanium has a melting point of 1660 ° c and a boiling point of 3287 ° c. As a composite material, it can withstand extreme high temperature when surface contact.
1. Marine engineering: titanium steel has been used in the field of Marine civil engineering. Titanium basically will not be corroed in seawater, and titanium metal ions will not be dissolved.
2. Seawater desalination: with the decrease of freshwater resources, titanium has excellent resistance to seawater grade chloride solution corrosion and fluid erosion, and titanium is non-toxic, which will become an ideal material for seawater desalination equipment.
3. Food chemical container: titanium steel composite material has the characteristics of non-toxicity and high temperature resistance. It has natural advantages in the production of reaction vessels and heating melts.