Industrial Field, Ocean Engineering, Food Chemical Container
High Bonding Rate, High Temperature Resistance, Corrosion Resistance
Ultra-thin Composite, Easy To Process, High Strength
Strip , Coil , Sheet
titanium clad steel sheet
titanium clad steel coil
High surface quality lightweight titanium clad stainless steel with high strength
Titanium clad stainless steel material belongs to nonferrous metal and steel products, with corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and easy processing characteristics. ZEGOTA adopts innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality titanium clad stainless steel materials with leading quality surface, high temperature resistance and high strength.
1. High quality surface: stainless steel will not be black like silver, at room temperature for life to maintain its own tone.
2. High temperature resistance: titanium has a melting point of 1660 ° c and a boiling point of 3287 ° c. As a composite material, it can withstand extreme high temperature when surface contact.
3. High strength: steel has superior quality to strength ratio. In strength application design, titanium steel composite material takes full advantage of the high strength of steel.
1. Ocean engineering: titanium stainless steel composite materials have corrosion resistance, high strength and other characteristics, and are widely used as structural materials in ocean civil engineering.
2. Food chemical container: titanium steel composite material has the characteristics of non-toxicity and high temperature resistance. It has natural advantages in the production of reaction vessels and heating melts.
3. Industrial field: the use of titanium high temperature resistance and non-toxic characteristics, combined with steel with high strength performance, in the power plant chimney use, to achieve a lasting, environmentally friendly effect.