Composite high strength and low cost stainless steel with high bonding ratio
Stainless clad steel material is a product which combines the two materials by rolling, explosion and other special processes. It has beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and low price. It is mainly used to replace pure stainless steel. ZEGOTA high-quality stainless clad steel developed and produced by innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials has superior performance and cost-effective.
1. Corrosion resistance: Stainless steel is characterized by corrosion resistance, high Ni content, combined with carbon steel to form a corrosion-resistant high-strength composite material.
2. High bonding rate: Zeguangtai Precision Technology Co., Ltd. can achieve 99.99% bonding degree, no voids and bubbles by innovating technology to improve the bonding degree between materials and the density of the bonding between metals.
3. Low Cost: Carbon steel is the lowest cost in the steel market. When combined with stainless steel, a "stainless steel" material will be obtained at the lowest cost.
1. Construction industry: The use of high strength carbon steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance, widely used in the construction industry, steel pipes, pedals, elevators and other related components.
2. Household appliances industry: stainless steel composite material is used as the shell of electrical appliances, which has the advantages of good appearance, scratch resistance, corrosion resistance and easy cleaning, and ensures the perfect surface.
3. Kitchen utensils industry: Uniform heat conduction, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance and other factors make Zeguangtai composite materials have natural advantages in the production of kitchen utensils.