Ultra thin stainless steel clad steel clad stainless steel with high strength and corrosion resistance
Stainless steel composite material is a combination of two kinds of steel products, beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance, low price, mainly used to replace pure stainless steel. Zeguangtai high-quality stainless steel composite developed and produced by innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials has superior performance and cost-effective.
1. Corrosion resistance: Corrosion resistance is the characteristic of stainless steel, but the corrosion resistance of steel is very poor, especially when exposed to air, and stainless steel composite together, combining the advantages of both.
2. High bonding rate: Zeguangtai Precision Technology Co., Ltd. can achieve 99.99% bonding degree, no voids and bubbles by innovating technology to improve the bonding degree between materials and the density of the bonding between metals.
3. Low Cost: Carbon steel is the lowest cost in the steel market. When combined with stainless steel, a "stainless steel" material will be obtained at the lowest cost.
1. Household Appliances Industry: In order to reduce weight, many household appliances are made of plastic, but they are easy to crack and scratch. The use of stainless steel composite material for electrical appliances shell has the advantages of good appearance, scratch resistance, corrosion resistance, easy cleaning characteristics, and more ensure the perfect surface.
2. Construction industry: Using the low value of carbon steel and the corrosion resistance of stainless steel, the combination of the two is widely used in staircase guardrails, handles and exterior wall railings.
3. Kitchen utensils industry: Uniform heat conduction, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance and other factors make Zeguangtai composite materials have natural advantages in the production of kitchen utensils.