Appliance Industry,Construction Industry Kitchenware Industry
Ultra Thin,High Combination Rate,Perfect Surface
High Strength,Corrosion Resistance
stainless steel laminate sheets
stainless steel clad aluminum
Ultra thin stainless steel clad steel with high strength and corrosion resistance
Stainless steel clad steel is a combination of stainless steel and steel, beautiful appearance, and corrosion resistance, low price, mainly used to replace fine stainless steel. ZEGOTA high-quality stainless steel clad steel materials, which are developed and produced by innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials, has superior performance and high cost performance.
1. Corrosion resistance: Stainless steel has corrosion resistance, which combines with carbon steel to form a corrosion resistant and high strength clad material.
2. High combination rate: ZEGOTA can achieve 99.99% bonding degree, no voids and bubbles through innovative technology to improve the bonding degree between materials and the density of the connection between metals.
3. High performance cost ratiot: Carbon steel is the lowest cost in the steel market. When combined with stainless steel, a "stainless steel" material will be obtained with lower cost.
1. Household appliances industry: stainless steel clad steel is used as the shell of electrical appliances, which has the advantages of good appearance, scratch resistance, corrosion resistance and easy cleaning, and ensures the perfect surface.
2. Construction industry: The combination of low value of carbon steel and corrosion resistance of stainless steel is widely used in stair guardrails, handles and exterior wall railings.
3. Kitchen utensils industry: Uniform heat conduction, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance and other factors make our clad materials have natural advantages in the production of kitchen utensils.