Aerospace Medical Profession Shipbuilding Industry
High Combination Rate
titanium clad steel
titanium clad aluminium
High bonding rate lightweight and titanium clad aluminum with fatigue resistance
Titanium clad aluminium materials belong to the combination of non-ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals. Titanium is currently only used in aerospace, medical and naval industries because of its high price. It has the characteristics of high strength, non-toxic, non-magnetic, low thermal conductivity and so on. ZEGOTA uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality copper clad aluminium sheet-strip with leading high temperature resistance, lightweight and high strength.
1. High temperature resistance: Titanium melting point 1660℃, boiling point 3287℃, as a clad material, can withstand extreme high temperature in surface contact.
2. Lightweight: Titanium density of 4.5g/cm3 and aluminum density of 2.7g/cm3. Titanium clad aluminum is the most lightweight and corrosion resistant material.
3. High Strength: Aluminum has superior mass-strength ratio. In lightweight design, titanium clad aluminum make full use of the high strength properties of aluminum.
1. Aerospace Industry: At the beginning of aircraft and rocket, the problem of high temperature and body weight caused by surface friction has not been solved. After the birth of titanium clad aluminum, the problem has been solved thoroughly because of its high temperature resistance and lightweight characteristics.
2. Medical industry: Titanium has the characteristics of non-toxicity, light weight and corrosion resistance. Aluminum has the characteristics of light weight, high strength and easy processing. At present, titanium clad aluminum are used in medical devices such as artificial joints, cardiac pacemakers, cardiovascular stents and so on.
3. Naval industry: Titanium clad aluminum are widely used in marine engineering due to their corrosion resistance, high strength and non-toxicity. Submarine field, such as submarine pressure hull, water jet propeller, sea water pipeline and other related equipment.