Ultra Thin (super Thin) High Combination Rate Perfect Surface
Lightweight Corrosion Resistance High Thermostability
aluminum clad steel
aluminum laminate sheet
High Quality Surface Nickel Clad Steel Corrosion Resistance and High Temperature Resistance
Nickel clad steel products belong to the combination of non-ferrous metals and steel materials. The company uses special technology, high-end equipment and high-quality materials to develop and produce high-quality nickel clad steel sheets and strips with leading high ductility, high bonding rate and high temperature resistance.
1. Marine engineering: In the field of shipbuilding and seawater desalination, in order to resist the corrosion of medium and reduce the cost, the nickel composite layer is used to solve the problem of corrosion resistance of equipment.
2. Pharmaceutical and chemical industry: Nickel has good acid and alkali resistance, such as containing chemicals with strong acidity, and medicines with strong alkalinity. Nickel layer is used to obtain acid and alkali resistance, base steel is used to obtain structural strength and improve the flexibility of container manufacturing.
3. Industrial field: In many high temperature places such as aerospace and steelmaking, Nickel-steel composite materials can be used as high strength and high temperature structural parts.
1. Ultra-thin composite: Using cold-rolled composite technology, high-precision composite materials, can produce 0.05 mm thickness of composite materials.
2. Corrosion resistance: Because steel is easily oxidized in humid environment, the nickel steel composite developed by Zeguangtai has the advantages of corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance, which greatly improves the service life of steel.
3. High temperature resistance: The most prominent feature of nickel material is high temperature resistance. Nickel is attached to the steel surface to obtain a high temperature resistant "steel".