Automobile Industry,Battery Industry,New Energy Industry
Ultra Thin,High Combination Rate
Corrosion Resistance,Good Weldability
copper nickel sheet
nickel clad copper plate
Ultra thin copper clad nickel clad copper with good weldability and corrosion resistance
Nickel clad copper clad nickel belongs to the combination of non-ferrous metals and rare metals. It has superior performance in corrosion resistance, weld ability and ultrathin, and has good lubricity and corrosion resistance. ZEGOTA uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality nickel clad copper laminated material with leading low resistivity, corrosion resistance and easy welding.
1. Corrosion resistance: Because copper is easily oxidized in humid environment, the nickel clad copper developed by ZEGOTA has the advantages of corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance, which greatly improves the service life of copper.
2. Ultra thin:The minimum thickness of clad metal can be controlled in 0.05mm by our cold rolling knowhow and unique automatic gauge control technology.
3. Good weldability: Nickel is a high temperature resistant material. When nickel reaches the melting point, copper melts completely and can be welded better, which can improve the welding performance by 45%.
1. New energy industry: Nickel clad copper laminated plate has excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, ductility and corrosion resistance. Mainly used for making generators, buses, cables, switchgear, transformers, etc.
2. Automobile Industry: Spark plugs are frequently used in automobiles, motorcycles and other motor vehicles. Multilayers are subjected to high temperature impact. Common materials have very short life. Nickel clad copper laminated plate have high temperature resistance and can withstand high temperature impact millions of times. Therefore, they will be widely used in the automobile industry.
3. Battery industry: Electrode plates of batteries have been used to deal with the state of electrification. Generally, copper plates have low service life, poor corrosion resistance, and connection wires of batteries. Nickel clad copper laminated plate have good corrosion resistance, and do not produce waste water and do not pollute the environment.