Oceanographic、engineering Pharmaceutical、chemical Engineering Industrial Field
Ultra Thin (super Thin) High Combination Rate Perfect Surface
Lightweight Corrosion Resistance High Thermostability
Sheet 、 Strip、 Coil
Soft State Semi Hard Hard State
nickel clad aluminum plate
nickel clad aluminum coil
Composite lightweight corrosion resistance of ultra-thin nickel steel
Nickel clad steel material belongs to the combination of non-ferrous metals and steel products. ZEGOTA uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality Nickel clad steel sheet-strip with leading high ductility, high bonding rate and ultra-thin .
1. Lightweight: Replacing steel with nickel can greatly improve the quality characteristics of materials and achieve superior balance in strength and weight.
2. Corrosion resistance: Because steel is easily oxidized in humid environment, the nickel steel composite developed by Zeguangtai has the advantages of corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance, which greatly improves the service life of steel.
3. High temperature resistance: The most prominent feature of nickel material is high temperature resistance. Nickel is attached to the steel surface to obtain a high temperature resistant "steel".
1. Marine engineering: In the field of shipbuilding and seawater desalination, in order to resist the corrosion of medium and reduce cost, nickel composite layer is used to solve the problem of corrosion resistance of equipment.
2. Pharmaceutical and chemical industry: Nickel has good acid and alkali resistance, the ability to resist acid and alkali can be obtained by using nickel layer, the structural strength of base steel can be obtained, and the flexibility of container manufacturing can be improved.
3. Industrial field: In many high temperature places such as aerospace and steelmaking, Nickel-steel composite materials can be used as high strength and high temperature structural parts.