Ultrathin , High Combination Rate , Perfect Surface
Low Resistivity , Corrosion Resistance , High Temperature Resistance
Strip , Coil , Sheet
nickel clad stainless steel strip
nickel clad stainless steel coil
High surface quality nickel clad stainless steel with ultra thin and good weldability
Nickel clad stainless steel material belongs to rare metals and steel products. The advantages of nickel clad stainless steel are combined to form clad material with low resistivity, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. ZEGOTA adopts innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality nickel steel clad materials with high bonding rate, ultra-thin and good surface quality.
1. Low resistivity: the addition of copper gives the composite a good low resistivity.
2. Corrosion resistance: nickel stainless steel copper combination, further enhanced corrosion resistance, better than a single metal performance.
3. High temperature resistance: nickel material is the most prominent characteristics of high temperature resistance, nickel attached to the surface of stainless steel, greatly improve the material's high temperature resistance.
1. Battery industry: an important application of nickel, stainless steel and copper composite materials is to be used in both anode cover and cathode cup in the button battery industry.
2. Printed circuit board: replace pure nickel with composite design with higher electrical conductivity, nickel - stainless steel - copper - stainless steel - nickel five layer material system has low resistivity, corrosion resistance, excellent welding characteristics, lower cost than pure nickel.