Ultra-thin Composite, Corrosion Resistance, High Bonding Rate
High Temperature Resistance, Non - Magnetic, Easy To Weld
Strip , Coil , Sheet
nickel clad stainless steel plate
nickel clad stainless steel strip
High surface quality nickel clad stainless steel with high bonding rate and high strength
Nickel clad stainless steel material belongs to rare metals and steel products. The advantages of nickel clad stainless steel are combined to form material with low resistivity, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. ZEGOTA adopts innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce nickel steel clad materials with high bonding rate and good surface quality.
1. Low resistivity: the use of copper gives this composite a good low resistivity.
2. Corrosion resistance: nickel, stainless steel and copper are combined to enhance corrosion resistance.
3. High temperature resistance: nickel material is the most prominent characteristics of high temperature resistance, nickel attached to the surface of stainless steel, greatly improve the material's high temperature resistance performance.
1. Battery industry: an important application of nickel, stainless steel and copper composite materials is to be used in both anode cover and cathode cup in the button battery industry.
2. Printed circuit board: replace pure nickel with composite design of higher conductivity. Nickel - stainless steel - copper - stainless steel - nickel five-layer material system has low resistivity, excellent corrosion resistance, excellent welding characteristics and lower cost than pure nickel.