High Electric Conductivity,High Performance Cost Ratio
copper clad aluminum plate
copper clad aluminium plate
High combination rate copper clad aluminum clad copper with high performance cost ratio and lightweight
Aluminum clad copper clad aluminum belong to the combination of non-ferrous metals. It has superior performance in strength, cost and electric conduction, and has good lubricity, light weight, good heat dissipation and other characteristics. ZEGOTA uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality copper clad aluminum laminated sheet with leading high bonding rate, cost control and high electric conductivity.
1. High combination rate: we improves the combination rate between materials and the combination density between metals through cold rolling, hot rolling and high rolling force technology. It can achieve 99.99% combination rate without voids and bubbles.
2. High performance cost ratio: It is low manufacturing cost by clad in physical process and unique cold rolling technology without extra welding and explosion.
3. High electric conductivity: Copper has superior conductivity. Copper clad aluminum can keep the conductivity unchanged, which greatly reduces the cost and weight of the material.
Tensile strength (MPa)
1. Power Industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated plate are used to replace traditional copper bars and transformer copper windings, while ensuring the performance, reducing the overall cost and lighter weight.
2. Electronic industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated plate is used instead for heat conduction and heat dissipation system, which can improve thermal conductivity and heat dissipation effect under the original function. It can be used for conductive transition board, high and low voltage distribution cabinet, switch set, bus bar, electrolytic cell and so on.
3. LED industry: The use of copper clad aluminum laminated plate can give full play to the good thermal conductivity of copper and heat dissipation performance of aluminum, reduce the overall thermal resistance of LED packaging, effectively reduce the junction temperature of the chip, and make it possible for higher power LED packaging.