Power Industry , Electronic Industry , Cable Industry
High Combination Rate,Perfect Surface
High Heat Conductivity,high Performance Cost Ratio
copper clad aluminium plate
copper clad aluminium strip
High combination rate aluminum clad copper clad aluminum with high performance cost ratio and high thermal conductivit
Aluminum clad copper clad aluminum belong to the combination of non-ferrous metals. It has superior performance in strength, cost and heat conduction, and has good lubricity, light weight, good heat dissipation and other characteristics. ZEGOTA uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality copper clad aluminum laminated sheet with leading high bonding rate, cost control and high heat conductivity.
1. High combination rate: we improves the combination rate between materials and the combination density between metals through cold rolling, hot rolling and high rolling force technology. It can achieve 99.99% combination rate without voids and bubbles.
2. High performance cost ratio: It is low manufacturing cost by clad in physical process and unique cold rolling technology without extra welding and explosion.
3. High thermal conductivity: Copper has superior thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity can be increased by 35% by clad copper and aluminum.
Tensile strength (MPa)
1. Power Industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated plate are used to replace traditional copper bars and transformer copper windings, while ensuring the performance, reducing the overall cost and lighter weight.
2. Electronic industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated plate is used instead for heat conduction and heat dissipation system, which can improve thermal conductivity and heat dissipation effect under the original function. It can be used for conductive transition board, high and low voltage distribution cabinet, switch set, bus bar, electrolytic cell and so on.
3. Construction industry: Door and decorative panels made of copper clad aluminum laminated plate are light in weight, low in cost and good in appearance. They can be used as substitutes for pure copper material.