High Thermal Conductivity,High Electrical Conductivity
copper clad aluminum plate
copper clad aluminium strip
Ultra thin copper clad aluminum with high thermal conductivity and lightweight
Aluminum clad copper clad aluminum belong to the combination of non-ferrous metals. It has superior performance in surface quality, conductivity and heat conduction, and has good lubricity, light weight, good heat dissipation and other characteristics. ZEGOTA uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality copper clad aluminum laminated sheet with leading high surface quality, high electric conductivity and high heat conductivity.
1. High electric conductivity: We use special aluminum material as base material and copper material as layer material and combine them by cold rolling technology. We can make full use of their advantages and reduce the cost by a large margin. The conductivity of copper clad aluminum material can be increased by 40%.
2. High surface quality: Good surface roughness and dimensional consistency can be achieved by using cold rolling technology to manufacture combination metals and surface quality control technology.
3. High thermal conductivity: Copper has superior thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity can be increased by 35% by clad copper and aluminum.
Tensile strength (MPa)
1. Power Industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated plate are used to replace traditional copper bars and transformer copper windings, while ensuring the performance, reducing the overall cost and lighter weight.
2. Electronic industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated plate is used instead for heat conduction and heat dissipation system, which can improve thermal conductivity and heat dissipation effect under the original function. It can be used for conductive transition board, high and low voltage distribution cabinet, switch set, bus bar, electrolytic cell and so on.
3. Construction industry: Door and decorative panels made of copper clad aluminum laminated plate are light in weight, low in cost and good in appearance. They can be used as substitutes for pure copper material.