High Electric Conductivity, High Thermal Conductivity
copper clad aluminum plate
copper clad aluminium plate
High surface quality copper clad aluminum clad copper with high performance cost ratio and high thermal conductivit
Copper clad aluminum clad copper belong to the combination of non-ferrous metals. It has superior performance in Surface quality, cost and electric conduction, and has good lubricity, light weight, good heat dissipation and other characteristics. ZEGOTA uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality copper clad aluminum laminated sheet with leading high surface quality, cost control and high electric conductivity
1. High surface quality: Good surface roughness and dimensional consistency can be achieved by using cold rolling technology to manufacture combination metals and surface quality control technology.
2. High performance cost ratio: It is low manufacturing cost by clad in physical process and unique cold rolling technology without extra welding and explosion.
3. High electric conductivity: Copper has superior conductivity. Copper clad aluminum can keep the conductivity unchanged, which greatly reduces the cost and weight of the material.
Tensile strength (MPa)
1. Power Industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated sheet are used to replace traditional copper bars and transformer copper windings, while ensuring the performance, reducing the overall cost and lighter weight.
2. Electronic industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated sheet is used instead for heat conduction and heat dissipation system, which can improve thermal conductivity and heat dissipation effect under the original function. It can be used for conductive transition board, high and low voltage distribution cabinet, switch set, bus bar, electrolytic cell and so on.
3. LED industry: The use of copper clad aluminum laminated sheet can give full play to the good thermal conductivity of copper and heat dissipation performance of aluminum, reduce the overall thermal resistance of LED packaging, effectively reduce the junction temperature of the chip, and make it possible for higher power LED packaging.