High Thermal Conductivity,High Electrical Conductivity
copper clad aluminum plate
copper clad aluminium plate
High combination rate copper clad aluminum clad copper with high thermal conductivity and lightweight
Copper clad aluminum clad copper belong to the combination of non-ferrous metals. It has superior performance in strength, conductivity and heat conduction, and has good lubricity, light weight, good heat dissipation and other characteristics. ZEGOTA uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality copper clad aluminum laminated sheet with leading high combination rate, high electric conductivity and high heat conductivity.
1. High electric conductivity: We use special aluminum material as base material and copper material as layer material and combine them by cold rolling technology. We can make full use of their advantages and reduce the cost by a large margin. The conductivity of copper clad aluminum material can be increased by 40%.
2. High combination rate: we improves the combination rate between materials and the combination density between metals through cold rolling, hot rolling and high rolling force technology. It can achieve 99.99% combination rate without voids and bubbles.
3. High thermal conductivity: Copper has superior thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity can be increased by 35% by clad copper and aluminum.
Tensile strength (MPa)
1. Power Industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated sheet are used to replace traditional copper bars and transformer copper windings, while ensuring the performance, reducing the overall cost and lighter weight.
2. Electronic industry: Copper clad aluminum laminated sheet is used instead for heat conduction and heat dissipation system, which can improve thermal conductivity and heat dissipation effect under the original function. It can be used for conductive transition board, high and low voltage distribution cabinet, switch set, bus bar, electrolytic cell and so on.
3. Cable industry: In high-frequency signal transmission and shielding, due to skin effect, only the surface copper plays the role of signal transmission. The attenuation of copper clad aluminum laminated sheet is close to that of copper, while the properties of aluminum itself can not be compared with that of fine copper.