Industrial Field , Food Industry , Oceanographic Engineering
Ultrathin , High Combination Rate , Perfect Surface
High Thermostability , High Strength , Lightweight
Strip , Coil , Sheet
titanium clad steel strip
titanium clad steel coil
High thermostability titanium clad steel high strength lightweight
Titanium clad steel belongs to the combination of non-ferrous metals and rigid materials, which solve the contradiction between high performance and price, and also have high strength and low magnetic properties. ZEGOTA Titanium clad steel with innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials has superior properties such as high temperature resistance, lightweight and high strength, etc.
1. High thermostability: Titanium has a melting point of 1660 centigrade and boiling point of 3287 centigrade, as a clad material, it can withstand extreme high temperature in surface contact.
2. High strength: Steel has superior mass-strength ratio. Titanium clad steel makes full use of the high strength performance of steel in strength application design.
3. Low cost: Titanium clad steel use steel as structure in enhancing strength, which greatly reduces the cost of titanium applications.
1. Industrial field: Titanium is used in power plant chimneys to achieve durable and environmentally friendly effects by utilizing its high temperature and non-toxic properties by combining with high strength steel.
2. Food chemical containers: Titanium clad steel has the characteristics of non-toxicity and high temperature resistance. It has natural advantages in making reaction containers and heating smelters. Its low cost is suitable for large-scale promotion.
3. Ocean engineering: Titanium clad steel materials are widely used as structural materials in ocean civil engineering because of their corrosion resistance and high strength.