Automobile Industry , Aerospace Industry , 3C Industry , Smelting Industry
Ultra Thin , High Combination Rate , Perfect Surface
Lightweight , Corrosion Resistance , High Thermostability
Strip , Coil , Sheet
nickel clad aluminum plate
nickel clad aluminum strip
Lightweight nickel clad aluminum corrision resistance high thermostability
Nickel clad aluminum belongs to the combination of rare metals and non-ferrous metals. The advantages of nickel and aluminum are combined to form a lightweight, corrosion resistant and high temperature resistant clad material. ZEGOTA uses innovative technology, high-end equipment and high-quality raw materials to develop and produce high-quality nickel clad aluminum with high combination rate, ultra-thin and good surface quality.
1. Lightweight: Aluminum, as the base material, can greatly improve the quality characteristics of materials and achieve superior balance in strength and weight.
2. Corrosion resistance: Because copper is easily oxidized in humid environment, the nickel clad aluminum composite developed by ZEGOTA has the advantages of corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance, which greatly improves the service life of copper.
3. High thermostability: The most prominent feature of nickel material is high temperature resistance. It attaches nickel to the surface of aluminum to obtain a kind of high temperature resistant "aluminum material".
1. Aerospace Industry: At the beginning of aircraft and rocket, the problem of high temperature and body weight caused by friction on the body surface had not been solved. However, after the birth of nickel clad aluminum materials, the problem has been thoroughly solved because of its high temperature resistance and lightweight characteristics.
2. Automobile industry: In order to reduce the weight of automobiles, most of the engine components are made of nickel clad aluminum instead of steel.
3. Smelting industry: In steelmaking industry, there are many parts which will work under high temperature, such as furnace gallbladder, radiator, aluminum pot and other parts which contact with molten steel.